iOS Universel / Musique
PolyNome gives you all the tools you need for practice, teaching, rhythm composing, and live performance.
The free Public Library provides hundreds of user-created Presets and practice routines to inspire you.
NOTE: This is the same app as PolyNome but with the Pro in-app update features already enabled.
• Practice with full drum grooves instead of a boring click!
• Quickly create melodic vamps with the 6-octave keyboard
• Program rudiments and snare pieces using drumlins sounds and flams, diddles, rolls, etc.
• Download 100s of Presets and Playlists from the Public Library!
• Share Presets/Playlists with friends/students (a great tool for music teachers)
• Create and print setlists and use it to count off songs.
• Create complete song structure clicks with voice cues for sections.
• Automate tempo changes for practice routines.
• Track and view charts and stats of all your practice.
• Daily Journal for keeping practice notes.
• Set Practice Goals and view progress towards them.
• Faders for 16th notes, triplets
• Super fast tempo entry and Tap Tempo
• BIG NUMBERS
• Haptic pulse (on supported devices)
• 2 fully programmable metronomes (any rhythm, sound, accent combinations)
• Program ANY rhythm from a simple click to a full groove (per metronome)
• Save your work as Presets
• Sorting, searching, and labelling helps keep your library tidy
• Variable swing setting
• Any time signature
• Auto stop with rep counter
• Countdown timer with alarm
• Practice Events are logged. You can add notes to your events
• Subdivisions from whole note to 32nd notes with EVERYTHING in between
• Smart Volume mixer
• Audiobus compatible
• AirTurn bluetooth pedal compatible
• 200+ sounds, including DrumLine
• 6 Octave Piano Keyboard for creating quick melodic ideas
• Konnakol Entry!
• Import setlist from Tempo or Tempo Adv
• Create band setlists with count-offs and song notes
• If you enter the lengths of the songs, PolyNome calculates the set length as you add them!
• Email or AirPrint perfectly formatted band set-lists right from PolyNome
• Create songs/clicks with multiple tempos or time signatures
• Create a "Cue Track" by turning on Auto Announce. This will announce each new item when it starts (or 1 bar before if you prefer)
• Create practice routines
• Auto tempo change options for creating quick warm-up/cool-down routines
• Tempo Boundaries allow you to automatically increase/decrease bpm between set tempos
• Advanced voice counting helps you when working on odd-time signatures
• Subdivision counting for 16th notes, triplets, or 8th notes
• PolyNome logs each preset you play, how long you played it for, and the tempo at which you played it
• View statistics and graphs showing you what you need to work on the most
• Add notes to the Daily Practice Log to help you remember how a practice session went
• Test your timing with random muting of notes or bars
PolyNome is used by the world's top musicians including Peter Erskine, Virgil Donati, Chris Coleman, Vinnie Colaiuta, Dave Weckl, Dennis Chambers and Will Lee.
What people are saying about PolyNome:
Peter Erskine (Steely Dan, Weather Report, Steps Ahead, Kate Bush):
“PolyNome is great for teaching, practicing and rehearsing. Tempo input by way of the number pad is a terrific feature, and the subdivision possibilities are endless. Plus, this is the only metronome I’ve used that you can actually LEARN from. Simple and brilliant: simply brilliant.”
Will Lee says...
"Wow! Polynome is a brilliant tool for drummers and any musician! It allows you to understand precisely what subdivisions among bars of time feel like, teaches you the drum rudiments, and so much more. One of the best apps for your toolkit!"
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
2.4.6 brings some great new features and improvements to PolyNome.
The summary is below. Check "What's New In 2.4.6" in the in-app Help for further details.
- MIDI device control, including Bluetooth MIDI pedals (in Preferences - > Remote Devices)
- Import Setlists from Tempo and Tempo Advance!
Share them from the Tempo/Tempo Advance app and email them to yourself. Then tap on the file in the email and choose to open with PolyNome.
- Copy multiple Playlist items to your Preset Library (for re-use in other Playlists) by selecting them in Edit mode and choosing "Copy Missing To Preset Library" from the Actions menu.
They'll be labelled with the name of the Playlist so you can easily filter on them.
- On the Playlist page, if you select an item and choose "Add Count In" from the + menu, it now adds a named count in with voice counting before the selected item.
- You can set Playlist items to SKIP when reached. This is great for Count Ins that you only want to hear the first time the Playlist loops. Set this by tapping the gear button of the relevant item, or by selecting multiple items and choosing "AutoAdvance Options" from the Actions menu.
- When Met 2 is empty, there's a new option when you tap on it to "Copy Met 1 to Met 2". Useful if you've entered a rhythm and you need more than 2 lines of sounds.
- When in a Playlist and you tap the "rep" button on the main screen, it will loop the current pattern.
- Prompt about unsaved changes when entering Playlist Manager or Creating New preset to stop you accidentally losing changes.
- Taller flashing blocks at the top of the screen.
Enjoy these new features.
If you have time to leave (or update) an App Store review, it's much appreciated and really helps with future development.
Any questions, just get in touch via the App.
Thanks for using PolyNome!