SlateTime - Take Notes, Scribble, Annotate, Sketch
iPad / Productivité
Take handwritten notes beautifully on your iPad! With SlateTime you can write just like you would on paper using an APPLE PENCIL, passive supportive stylus, or your finger. Easily markup PDFs to fill out forms, edit/grade papers, or sign documents. Import images, draw shapes, and add typed text to your notes. Quickly select, copy/paste, and move content between pages and notes. Taking notes, sketching, annotation and drawing is as straightforward and simple as using real pen and paper.
- Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.
- Handwrite notes or sketch ideas using gorgeous variable width ink in a variety of colors.
- Draw sketches or doodles with colored pencils.
- Zoom into your notes to write in and see the tiniest details
- Take notes with your finger or passive stylus or using Apple Pencil. Complete Support to Apple Pencil.
- Import photos
- You can crop and rotate/ reposition/rearrange photos. Scissors can cut imported images.
- Ink sticks to imported images.
- Annotate Photos.
- Import PDFs using Open-In from other apps such as Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Markup lecture notes, meeting agendas, memos without accidentally marking the page.
- Fill up forms, sign, send and print contracts straight from your iPad.
- Quickly sort and navigate through your documents.
***Powerful Editing Tools***
- Very well designed papers and digital ink pens.
- Use ruler for straight or curved lines.
- Full set of highlighter pens to meet different requirements.
- Support awesome fast eraser.
- Copy/Cut/Paste to move or duplicate notes.
- With undo/redo features to compare previous and current ideas, and correct step forward more easily.
- And many more!
***Save and Export***
- Organize your notes in notebooks and assign titles to them.
- Insert PDF documents inside a notebook anytime.
- Duplicate pages and scraps with beautiful unique gestures.
- Export the note or the entire notebook to Evernote or Dropbox or using Mail and more., so they would be accessible on any device.
Please let me know if you have any questions/suggestions/issues in this version of SlateTime.
Email Support: email@example.com
Based on an Open Source MIT licensed app.