Textastic Code Editor 8
iOS Universel / Productivité
Textastic is a fast and versatile text, code and markup editor. It supports syntax highlighting of more than 80 programming and markup languages. Connect to FTP, SFTP, SSH and WebDAV servers or to your Dropbox or Google Drive account. Use the built-in WebDAV server to easily transfer files from your Mac or PC over Wi-Fi.
NEW IN TEXTASTIC 8:
• Improved Files app integration
• Configurable keyboard shortcuts
• Custom fonts
• SSH terminal settings
• Support for ECDSA and Ed25519 SSH keys
• Print source code
• New File Lists With Support For Drag and Drop
• Syntax highlighting of more than 80 languages:
• Compatible with TextMate and Sublime Text 3 syntax definitions and themes
• Emmet support
• FTP, FTPS (FTP over SSL), SFTP (SSH connection), WebDAV, Dropbox and Google Drive clients
• SSH terminal connections
• Git repositories from the Git client app Working Copy can be opened as external folders in Textastic
• iCloud Drive
• WebDAV server
• Symbol list to quickly navigate in a file
• Full external keyboard support
• Displays additional keys over the virtual keyboard to make it easy to type characters often used for programming
• Cursor navigation wheel for easy text selection
• Easily move the cursor using swipe gestures
• Split View and Slide Over multitasking on iPad
• Open multiple files in tabs
• Full iPad Pro and iPhone X support
• Supports most encodings like UTF-8, ISO-8859-1, CP 1251 or MacRoman
• Supports different tab widths and soft tabs (spaces instead of tabs)
• Customizable font and font sizes
• Find & Replace (including regular expression search)
• File information like character count and word count
• Send files by email
• Local and remote web preview for HTML and Markdown files
• Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
Textastic supports several ways to import your files:
• Connect to (S)FTP and WebDAV servers, Dropbox or Google Drive
• By using "Open In" in other apps
• Over Wi-Fi with the built-in WebDAV server
Don't hesitate to tell me the features you want to see in the next version!
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
- Fixed: files stored in the iCloud location or a subfolder did not get linked to the remote connection on upload/download, so quick upload/download did not work for these files.
- The manual has been updated
New in Textastic 8:
• Improved Files App Integration
- Textastic's local files can now be accessed from the Files app in “On My iPad/iPhone”.
- You can now add any folder in iCloud Drive as an external folder and it will work as expected.
- The new command “Create External File…” allows you to select a location in the Files app for a newly created file.
- iTunes File Sharing is re-enabled.
• Configurable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Assign custom key combinations to keyboard shortcuts.
• Custom Fonts
- You can now select any monospaced font installed on your device. Use Apple Configurator 2 or apps like AnyFont to install custom fonts and they will be available in Textastic.
• SSH Terminal Settings
- Select a font, font size, terminal theme, dark or light keyboard, and whether to play the bell sound.
• Better Encryption Support
- Added support for ECDSA and Ed25519 SSH keys and the new OpenSSH private key file format used by default in macOS 10.14.
- You can now print your source code files. Select a separate font, font size and theme for printing. Pinch to zoom the print preview to get a PDF that you can share.
• New File Lists With Support For Drag and Drop
- Use Drag and Drop to move files and folders to another folder.
- Drag files from another app into a file list to copy them into in Textastic - can also be used to import pictures from the Photos app.
- Dynamic Type fully supported.
- Long file names are displayed in two lines.
- If files or folders in an external folder are changed, the file listing in Textastic will now update automatically.
- New file actions: share, copy to another folder, export.
• Share Selected Text
- You can now share selected text. Share extensions like the Shortcuts app can also modify shared text. For example, use the “Change Case” action to change the selected text to upper case or the “Replace Text” action to find and replace in the selected text. This also works when invoking “Share” on the current file.
• And much more!
- “Ask for Password” option for (S)FTP connections: this will prompt you to enter the password when you connect to the server.
- The file location is now displayed in the list of file properties.
- You can now sort remote file lists.
- Improved sort order of files and folders that contain numbers.
- The transient tab is not closed anymore when switching to another tab.
- Changed the default Emmet keyboard shortcuts to not conflict with Emacs shortcuts Ctrl-A and Ctrl-E. You can assign the old key combinations in the new keyboard shortcut settings.
- The settings screen is completely rewritten and now supports Dynamic Type.
If you like Textastic, it would be amazing if you could leave a positive rating or review on the App Store! Perhaps you can even recommend the app to your friends and colleagues.