iConnectHue for Philips Hue
iPhone / Utilitaires
iConnectHue will bring out the best of your Philips Hue lights! Organize your Hue Lamps: Assemble groups for rooms, areas or special purposes. Light up your party, dinner or bedroom in your favorite colors and moods with easy to use drag & drop-functions! Want to go to bed? Just start up the integrated sleep timer and close your eyes. Intelligent timers only act when you need them.
Have you got a Hue Tap, Hue Dimmer or Motion Sensor and want more flexibility? Colors, scenes, sleep timers, reminders, brightness, blinking, on/off and (w/ optional animation editor) even color animations! The motion sensor can either turn off or return to the last state of inactivity.
Philips has made it "app of the month" 3 times: iConnectHue was made to be powerful, but still solves complex tasks with ease. This all comes in a nice clean package. It's possibly the only app you will need for your Philips Hue Lights!
iConnectHue is also available for the iPad: "iConnectHue HD" has even better usability thanks to the larger iPad screen.
Get more information about all the fantastic possibilities on https://iconnecthue.com
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any issues, please contact our support instead of giving a negative rating. Our team will try hard to solve any problem that you may encounter.
• Full feature set - control almost every aspect of your hues - and constant updates
• Family focus: Scene sharing, family geofencing (first one turns on the light, last one off - optional), group hiding (animation sharing requires same iCloud account)
• Everything non-music related happens on your bridge - your iPhone can stay off!
• Upload color animations to your bridge. No more empty batteries, everybody w/ iConnectHue can stop them!
• Create beautiful Magic Scenes, color your home - they work in every group and are super easy to create
• Drag & drop colors from one light to another
• Multiply the possibilities of your Hue Tap, Dimmer and Motion Sensor! More flexibility than any other app on the market (details: https://iconnecthue.com/features)
• Create the iOS widget you want! Add scenes, switches, sleep timers, reminders, light states and dimmers, motion sensor temperature and more
• Access your lights and timers when not at home
• Powerful timers: Start them by time and day, by condition (group on/off or presence - with optional Automation), use colors & scenes, use random offsets, at sunrise or sunset time
• Instant timers: Darken lights when you go to bed, let your lights remind you (blink), transition to scenes
• Include your Living Colors / Living whites and 3rd party lights into your Hue system - iConnectHue can find most of them via Touchlink!
• Find new lights & devices, add lights from other bridges, update your firmware
• Integrated tutorials and FAQ make it easy to understand the usage and to solve problems
• Supports every Philips Hue hardware and most if not all 3rd party lights
To allow further development, additional modules are available via in-app-purchase:
• Automation turns off lights when the first arrives and the last left, plus individually by user
• Create the animations you want, upload them to switches, have them on your Apple Watch, widget and for timers
• Discotainment - sync your lights to music with Hue Entertainment and make your home a Disco
• REAL multi bridge support - control multiple bridges with just one app, without switching between them
• With Watch Plus you can give voice commands (also old bridge), control your groups, adjust their brightness and load their scenes, start sleep timers
• Additional animation and Magic Scene packages
• All in-app-purchases shared w/ iPad version, if same iTunes and iCloud account used
It's less than a single Hue light. App development costs time and money - have a look what app development means:
It can do much more than Philips' app:
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
Discotainment - we bring Disco to your home!
Thanks to Hue Entertainment your lights can be controlled much faster than before. iConnectHue supports this with "Discotainment" - a music visualization with various possibilities, which can make your home a Disco! To help you understand how to get the best out of it, we also deliver you 6 individual settings that show what can be done with the visualization.
You can try Discotainment for up to a minute for free. After that, you'll have to wait a bit. If you like the functionality, please purchase it - we think it's worth it!
In case you don't like to dance and prefer your sofa, we've got you covered:
• Toggle your motion sensors from within the widget
• Turn off Hue Entertainment directly within the app
• Search your lights by name in the light list (in case you have too many lights...)
• Improved context sensitive tutorials should make using iConnectHue even easier
• Support for the Innr Plug SP 120 and the Innr Lightstrip FL 130 C
Please note: We had to update our Terms and Conditions with this release to comply with the law (GDPR, heard of it?), to be in line with Apples requirements and because of this cool new functionality. It doesn't change what we do or have done in the past, or what you haven't already accepted by using the App store, nor does it change the services that are in use.
By installing this release, you will have to agree to our new Terms and Conditions within 30 days.
• Bugfixes, improved stability
• Added support for Bluetooth speakers w/ microphone
Your feedback is welcome!
Never forget, this app wouldn't be here without you! Please leave a positive rating in the App Store, if you like these changes or want to support iConnectHue.
If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate and use the contact function in the app. You will surely get support!