FineDiner - your restaurant journal
iOS Universel / Cuisine et boissons
Keep a diary / journal of your visits to fine dining restaurants:
* Track which restaurants you visited, when, what you ate and drank and who with.
* Add personal notes and your own ratings for food, drinks and ambiance.
* The FineDiner app automatically provides full restaurant details, like:
- Ratings (Michelin, Gault Millau, etc.)
- Phone number
- Website link
- Staff members
- Logo images
Auto-download restaurant details and logos from our online database:
* Use the "Nearby" search to find fine-dining restaurants within 10km / 6 miles.
* Alternatively, search our online restaurant database by restaurant name.
The FineDiner app comes with:
* Optimized layout for both your iPhone and iPad, though one app.
* Free access to our online database of fine-dining restaurants.
* Free data-syncing between your iOS devices (e.g. your iPhone and iPad).
* Free data backups in the FineDiner cloud.
From our on our beta-testers, located in London:
"Having great fun with this app. You're out for a fabulous dinner and want to keep a note; who were you with, what did you eat, how was the wine, and - very importantly - was the pre-dinner Martini up to scratch?
Just open FineDiner and search NEARBY, there's your restaurant! Add in it, select today's date and DINNER, and then add your details, photos, notes of the dishes etc and save.
There is your culinary history, sortable by date. What was that wine that enjoyed so much at that restaurant last weekend? Hmmm - there it is!"
Friendly request from the FineDiner team:
If you are having a problem with FineDiner, please contact us for help using the little "?" button inside the app (top right). We will then get back to you ASAP!
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
* Fixed missing add manually button