R-Play - Remote Play for PS4
iOS Universel / Divertissement
Take the awesome power of your Sony PlayStation 4 console, and give it the portability and convenience of the Nintendo Switch. Stream your PS4 games to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and play from anywhere.
• The ONLY way to stream your PlayStation 4 games over mobile data
• Fully immerse yourself in any game with the VR headset mode (not available on iPad)
• Supports HD 720p video (1080p for PS4 Pro) at 60 frames per second for crisp, smooth gameplay
• Various control options including DualShock 4, Xbox One, MFi game controllers, or the built in virtual on-screen controller
• Highly tuned performance with extremely low lag
• Multiple profile support so you can use any number of different PlayStation 4 consoles or PSN accounts
• Customise the virtual on-screen controller to your liking
• Quick and easy one-time setup, start playing within seconds
• Playing over the internet requires your home network to be set up correctly. In most cases R-Play does this for you automatically. Some users may need to perform this set up manually, according to the instructions found in the included help guide.
• For the best streaming experience, your PS4 should be connected to your home network via LAN cable and your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch should be connected to a 5GHz WiFi network.
• If you need any assistance, our technical support team are on hand and are committed to quickly resolving any issues that you may encounter.
• Terms of service: https://iosremoteplay.com/terms-and-conditions/
Disclaimer: PS4, PlayStation 4, DualShock and PSN are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. R-Play is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks.
Regarding subscriptions: R-Play was previously offered as a free download + auto-renewable subscription. For anyone that initially installed R-Play while it was available as a free download, you will need to purchase the subscription in order to use the app and the following terms apply. For those that have paid to download R-Play, please disregard the following information on subscriptions as this does not apply to you.
The R-Play auto-renewable subscription period is 1 year, with a 14-day free trial. Payment for your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
• Added support for PS4 system software v7.0
• Added VR headset mode, providing a fully immersive gaming experience (not available for iPad)
• Significant update to the virtual on-screen controller, including the following changes:
- Brand new editor for the on-screen controller supporting multiple controller configuration profiles
- All buttons can be manipulated (position and size) either independently, or grouped with corresponding buttons
- Left/right analog sticks are now displayed at a fixed location on the screen as opposed to only appearing when the screen is touched
- L3/R3 may now be activated by a hard press on the touch screen (for devices that support 3D touch only)
- Improved support for diagonal D-PAD button presses
- Dedicated buttons for L3/R3/SHARE/OPTIONS/PS can be added to the on-screen controller, and any individual button can be removed
- Added ability to configure opacity for individual buttons
- Added special "HOLD" functionality to assist users with physical disabilities with performing simultaneous button presses