Contacts Journal CRM
iOS Universel / Economie et entreprise
** The #1 CRM app on the App Store **
Transform how you manage your business and professional relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow-ups, create custom fields, attach important documents to your contacts, send group emails, and much more.
Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet – use Contacts Journal CRM to track your interactions with the people who matter.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL CRM TO:
• managed your relationships with customers, clients or professional acquaintances
• keep track of your leads and sales pipeline
• add value to your professional networking
• be prepared for your next meeting
• utilize a Personal CRM for your everyday needs
• share data and collaborate on your CRM with colleagues with Contacts Journal For Teams!
LOGS, TODOS AND FILES
Keep track of important activities for each contact: keep notes for each meeting with Logs; create follow-ups and reminders with ToDos; attach images and documents with Files.
MAP YOUR CONTACTS
Your contacts’ addresses are automatically geo-coded and placed on the Map view. You can also color-code the pins for each contact.
Extend the app by defining and creating your own custom fields, and attaching custom data for each contact.
Create email templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly, but with a personal touch
Send email to groups of contacts. This also works with email “templates”, so each group member can have their own personalized email.
Use our powerful “Create Contacts” page to efficiently add new contacts, and setup tasks and custom fields, all on one page.
You can import your contacts from the Contacts app, and the contacts data will automatically sync with the Contacts app
SEAMLESS, AUTOMATIC SYNCING
Enable the CloudSync option for automatic, seamless syncing between the Contacts Journal app on iOS and Mac, using your iCloud account. Works great when offline as well!
POWER FEATURES FOR IOS13
• Extensive support for Siri Shortcuts
• Dark Mode
• Document Scanning and Add Drawings in a contact's Files section
GREAT FOR PRIVACY
No account signup needed! Your data is always under your own control, and we don't have any access to it.
UNLIMITED PERSONAL PLAN:
• The app is initially limited to 20 Logs, ToDos, Files, User Fields, etc. To add unlimited entries, please purchase the Unlimited Personal Plan
• The Unlimited Plan is a one-time purchase, and can be restored on other iOS devices.
• The Contacts Journal Mac app is sold separately
CONTACTS JOURNAL FOR TEAMS:
• Share your Contacts Journal data with others using iCloud accounts
• Real-time, automatic syncing between multiple users
• Create multiple teams to share different information with different users
Contacts Journal For Teams requires a monthly or annual subscription that is purchased through the app. The subscription will automatically renew unless canceled within 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://contactsjournal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015780571
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• independent contractors
• professionals like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
• anyone who wants to improve upon their professional or personal relationships
Please send us your suggestions and feedback at email@example.com
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
This update supports many great new features for iOS13:
• Contacts Journal now looks great in the system Dark Mode! Work automatically with your system settings.
• scan documents from a contact's Files section, and save them into a PDF file!
• add sketches, hand-written notes and drawings to a contact's Files section
CONTEXT MENU PREVIEWS
• long-press on a Log, ToDo, Files or Contact, and the item will now expand into 'Preview' mode, along with a context menu for 'actions'
• makes it much easier to scan through a large list of items without having to tap in-and-out of each page
• Extensive support for Siri Shortcuts in iOS13. This will allow you to do things like adding a Log to a contact entirely from within Siri!
You can do the following activities using Siri Shortcuts:
- Add Logs and ToDos, including providing the title, location and note
- Add Contacts, including providing name, email, phone, address and the notes field
- View Logs and ToDos, including filtered by a particular contact, and by date ranges
- Find Contacts, using name, email, phone number or an address
• You can now customize the Map View to better suit your needs, and even go back to the old Map style from before v5.1
• Map Styles: now supports different map styles: Muted, Standard, Satellite, and Hybrid
• Map Options: you can hide contact names from showing up on the Map, and also turn off 'Map Pin Clustering'
If you enjoy the updates, please support us by leaving a review in the App Store and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review and referral matters, and helps us grow and improve our app.