Contacts Journal CRM
iOS Universel / Economie et entreprise
Transform your business, professional and personal relationships with Contacts Journal CRM.
With Contacts Journal, you can:
- Keep track of conversations for each contact, so you’re prepared for your next meeting
- Set reminders and follow-ups for future meetings
- Create Custom Fields to expand the profile of your contacts
- Attach images, files, or scanned documents relevant to each contact or meeting
- See your contacts on Map view to easily navigate your surroundings
- Categorize your contacts list with Contact Tags, Groups and Filters
- Quickly send personalized emails with Email Templates and Merge Tags
Contacts Journal is an intuitive and easy-to-use CRM system, packed with power features that enable it to function just as easily as a Business and Personal CRM. Don’t keep it all in your head or locked up in a spreadsheet – use Contacts Journal CRM to track every interaction with the people who matter.
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• independent contractors
• professionals like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers etc.
• anyone who wants to grow their business, professional or personal relationships
LOGS, TODOS AND FILES
Keep notes for each meeting with Logs; create follow-ups and reminders with ToDos; attach images and documents with Files.
Extend the app by defining and creating your own custom fields
Create email templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly, but with a personal touch
Send email to groups of contacts. This also works with Email Templates, so each group member can have their own personalized email.
Add color-coded Tags to easily categorize and visualize your contacts list
MAP YOUR CONTACTS
Your contacts’ addresses are automatically geo-coded and placed on the Map view. You can also color-code the pins for each contact.
Use our powerful “Create Contacts” page to efficiently add new contacts, as well as setup tags, tasks and custom fields, all on one page.
You can import your contacts from the Contacts app, and the contacts data will automatically sync with the Contacts app
SEAMLESS, AUTOMATIC SYNCING
Enable the CloudSync option for automatic, seamless syncing between the Contacts Journal app on iOS and Mac, using your iCloud account. Works great when offline as well!
POWER FEATURES FOR IOS13
• Extensive support for Siri Shortcuts
• Dark Mode
• Document Scanning and Add Sketches
GREAT FOR PRIVACY
No account signup needed! Your data is always under your own control, and we don't have any access to it.
UNLIMITED PERSONAL PLAN:
• The app is initially limited to 20 Logs, ToDos, Files, Custom Fields, etc. To add unlimited entries, please purchase the Unlimited Personal Plan
• The Unlimited Plan is a one-time purchase, and can be restored on other iOS devices.
• The Contacts Journal Mac app is sold separately
CONTACTS JOURNAL FOR TEAMS:
• Share your Contacts Journal data with others using iCloud accounts
• Real-time, automatic syncing between multiple users
• Create multiple teams to share different information with different users
Contacts Journal For Teams requires a monthly or annual subscription that is purchased through the app. The subscription will automatically renew unless canceled within 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://contactsjournal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015780571
Please send us your suggestions and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
[NEW in 5.4.4]
- Send messages using WhatsApp
- Support for mouse or trackpad pointers on iPad (requires iPadOS 13.4)
- Visual improvements
[NEW in 5.4.0]
- In the notes field for Logs and ToDos, the app automatically detects links for websites, emails and phone numbers, and makes them clickable. Perfect for storing Zoom meeting links!
- You can now send a text message to multiple selected contacts, or to a whole group.
- You can now add Files to an Email Template, and they get added as email attachments when the template is invoked.
If you enjoy the updates, please support us by leaving a review in the App Store and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review and referral matters, and helps us grow and improve our app.