Enregistrement des appels
iPhone / Economie et entreprise
The "Auto call recorder for iPhone" is high quality, easy to use, and many advanced functions for business users.
We understand that the most problem with current call recorders on App Store is difficult-to-use User Interface. Our UX technicians have done a lot of tests with real users to make sure that almost users can record calls successfully on first usage.
It has many features which are extremely useful for our users
- Easy-to-use and reliable
- Edit recording files: trim, label
- Organize files in customized categories
- Upload your recordings to dropbox & google drive
- Share your files via email, iMessage, twitter, ...
- The first call recorder paired with Apple Watch
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
- Weekly subscription pricing is $5.99/week with 3 days free trial
- Monthly subscription pricing is $12.99/month
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Please notice that your carrier needs to support 3-way calling to make the call recording work. You will be charged by your carrier for calling to our access number.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
- Fix bug: the stability of access number collection loading