CV0-001: CompTIA Cloud+.
iOS Universel / Education
The CompTIA Cloud+ certification validates the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments, who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure. Recommended experience includes at least 24-36 months of work experience in IT networking, storage, or data center administration, and familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization
√ 389+ Practice Questions
√ Based on 2016 Syllabus
√ Detailed Answer and Explanations
√ Test-Taking Strategy Guide
• Most Updated Questions.
• Two practice modes: simulation and study.
• Show Timer: Enabling this feature; The App will track your speed how fast you are going...
• Explanation (On Study Mode)
• Score Report At The End of Each Practice.
• Review All Your Answers At The End of Each Exam
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.