iPhone / Forme et santé
Are you a beginner of yoga?
Are you looking for a free yoga app?
Yoga is a great way to relax and melt the stress away. It is well known that yoga is a perfect assistant for fast weight reducing and for boosting of all metabolic processes.
Our application is best yoga poses for Beginners. Yoga classes includes basic to yoga practice such as: basic asanas, Yoga poses, meditation, mudras…We will help you to relax, de-stress and keep you healthy.
In our application you will find over 100 well described yoga poses.
Mudras - hand gesture exercise to improve your physical, mental & spiritual healthy life.
Mudra is a Sanskrit word which means posture or pose. In the word Mudra 'mud' means joy and 'ra' means produce. It produces joy and cheerfulness. Mudras originated from Hinduism and Buddhism. 200 Mudras are used in Bharatanatyam and 250 Mudras are in Mohiniattam, 108 Mudras used in Tantric rituals. In other term Mudras are silent language of self expression and consisting of hand gestures and finger postures.
Usually from 5 to 45 minutes is required to practice everyday by using appropriate Mudra with proper pressure and touch including sitting position and breathing.
However the effectiveness of the Mudras not only depend on the practices but it also depends up on the eating habit, diet and the lifestyle of a person.
Speciality of Mudras:
• Mudras are used extensively in Yoga, meditation and dance.
• It does not need any money or special ability to be performed but it just needs some patience.
• There is no age limit to perform Mudras, people of age group 5 to 90 can perform it.
• If you want to stay healthy by physically, mentally and spiritually it is recommended to practice the Mudras daily.
• Mudras helps to release stress. It helps to give calmness, mindfulness & inner peace.
• Breathing exercise which help you to relax.
• Keep Yoga daily with Daily Mudras.
• Daily Mudras (Yoga) & meditation can be a life changer.