Rook Endgame for Syzygy 6
iOS Universel / Jeux
Syzygy Chess Tablebase is a companion app with SmallFish (running the Stockfish engine). Download this app to import 6-men tablebase files into SmallFish. You can also import your own Syzygy files with iTunes.
Please read the following description carefully.
Syzygy 6-men endgames require significant system resources to run. It is recommended only a single 6-men endgame is installed (e.g. rook endgame). The SmallFish app might crash if you have too many 6-pieces installed (not enough memory). Your device should be iPhone 6/iPad 3 or newer, with at least 2GB RAM.
Syzygy on the iOS is still a new technology, we are trying to improve it in the coming releases.
This app bundles two highly popular 6-men Syzygy tablebase piece configurations on rook endgames.
- Rook, Pawn, Pawn vs Rook
- Rook, Pawn vs Rook, Pawn
You should download this app to improve the Stockfish engine performance on rook endgames.
This app is a 2GB download. You will need the following:
- The SmallFish chess app - running the Stockfish engine
- Import 5-men Syzygy tablebase files into SmallFish (Search "Syzygy Tablebase" on the App Store if you don't have the 5-men app).
- 2GB disk space for this app
- Another 2GB disk space to process the tablebase files
You will need at least 4GB disk space to run this app. It is important to import the 5-men tablebase files before the 6-men endgame files.
You should also leave a few GB unused disk space while running SmallFish with 6-men endgames.
Syzygy endgame tablebase is a massive database that contains pre-calculated exhaustive analysis of chess endgame positions. The tablebase is able to tell you whether your position is a win, loss or draw instantly, without running lengthly analysis.
The latest Stockfish 8 chess engine provide support of the new Syzygy tablebase format. You should use this app:
- Improve your Stockfish analysis and performance
- Check distance to the nearest checkmate
- Import your own Syzygy files with iTunes
- Integrate tablebase with the SmallFish chess app (it's free)
The tablebase bundled with this app should bring about 50 ELO improvement to the Stockfish engine and is recommended for all serious players.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
Added support for latest devices