Contacts Journal CRM
macOS / Affaires
Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups and meetings, create custom contact fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts.
Available on the Mac, iPhone and iPad, with seamless iCloud syncing across all devices.
** Featured by Apple in "Best New Apps" on the Mac App Store **
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• keep track of your relationships with customers, clients or any professional acquaintances
• manage your leads and sales pipeline
• add value to your professional networking
• be prepared for your next meeting
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
• find contacts by name, groups, company, address, or custom data
• [NEW] collaborate on your CRM with colleagues with Contacts Journal For Teams!
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• independent contractors
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import and link contacts directly from the Contacts app
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your Contacts app
• Create Email Templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly but with a personal touch
• Define and create your custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Attach Files to your contacts; import using file picker, or drag and drop documents into app
• Drag emails from the Mail app and attach to contact
• Add ToDos with alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Create events in Calendar app for your ToDos
• Call (using Skype, Facetime Audio, or iPhone over WiFi), message or email your contacts directly from the app
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, or PDF
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works great offline
• Enable CloudSync option for automatic, seamless syncing between Mac, iPhone and iPad apps, using your iCloud account
• DropBox sync also available
CONTACTS JOURNAL FOR TEAMS:
- Share your Contacts Journal data with others using iCloud accounts
- Real-time, automatic syncing between multiple users
- Create multiple teams to share different information with different users
Contacts Journal for Teams subscription is available through the Contacts Journal iOS app. You can use the Mac app to join an existing team that you created yourself, or were invited to.
• Contacts Journal for iOS is sold separately
• Try out our Lite version of Contacts Journal Mac app to see if it fits your need; now available from our website www.contactsjournal.com
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at email@example.com
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
[NEW] Contact Addresses in Logs / ToDo Location :
* You can now use a contact's address as the Location in a Log or ToDo. This will make it easier to add location information to your data.
[NEW] Contacts Search And Sort Improvements:
* Search on Contacts page is faster and more comprehensive.
* You can now even search for emails and phone numbers from the Contacts page.
* Sorting of contacts has also improved, and takes into account localized characters (e.g. previously names with umlauts used to grouped into the # section; now they should be sorted in the correct sections)
- Opening Maps was causing a crash in Contacts Journal [FIXED]
Please Note: make sure you have updated all your Contacts Journal apps (on iPhone, iPad or Mac) to the latest version if you want to use the latest functionality.
If you run into any issues, or have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org