CGM rc Heli Simulator
macOS / Jeux
The neXt level of radio control flight simulation. We gave our rc Flight Simulator the name neXt because it heralds the next evolution in the model flight simulator industry.
Thanks to the highly effective programming beneath the hood of the graphics engine, you'll get the highest quality not only on the latest hardware, but also smooth performance on older computer systems. To demonstrate the quality of the physics simulation included in neXt we have published a few videos here.
The neXt contains 22 flight sceneries, 73 helicopters, 12 multicopters and 5 fixed-wing models. More scenes, helicopters and functions will be added in free updates. All v 1.x updates are free of charge.
Beginner: The hover flight trainer progressively enables more and more control functions in order to help beginners learn hovering from the four predefined angles. An inverted-flight trainer completes this training program. The switchable autopilot simulates the flight behavior of real helicopters with rescue systems (e.g. BEASTX Microbeast Pro-Edition).
Advanced: The Simulator is of course fully 3D. If necessary, the neXt shows the stick movements with four available control assignments. Now you can train blade scratching. Practice autorotations and learn the required pitch inputs to perform the manoeuvre in reality with confidence. The more the energy builds up in the main rotor blades, the more the flight data display (below heli) turns yellow.
Training videos for learning Roll, Turn, Funnel, TicTocs, Piro Flip, Piro Looping, Piro Circle, Piro TicToc, a.s.o. Press the key 'v' to open the flight recorder. Click on 'Menu' and load the desired training video.
Fun: Try to land your helicopter at a box. A optional marker shows the position of the helicopter on the ground. The real time flight data display (below model) shows the selected flight data. Meet your friends online in flight meetings. A maximum of up to 16 pilots can attend a room. Record your best flights and save them to disk.
REDNECK NIGHT FLY with fire and a spot light.
Racetracks for multicopters and fpv camera including a top 30 highscore list (offline and online).
Professional film production: Practice camera flights in co-operation between the pilot and the cameraman with the DJI S1000 - including 3axis control and GPS stabilization. The camera can be controlled by a second transmitter or Joypad (Society of Aerial Cinematography / SOAC).
Compatible control systems:
- We do recommend the use of the RCWare RX2SIM Wireless Multi-Sim Adapter which offers up to 8 proportional channels and works with all common transmitters (available on our webpage).
- PS3 / PS4 Controller (Apple OSX)
- XBox 360 Controller (Windows)
- All input devices that output a joystick signal will be accepted (see compatibility list on our webpage)
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
- new helicopter: SAB Goblin Kraken Nitro
- new scenery: Les Aigles de Battice RCA (Belgium)
- compiled with Unity 2019.2.12f1 (64bit, OSX retina support, ...)
- compiled with latest network libraries (v2.15)
- ALIGN E1 training (Tab Training, Traffic Cones)
- autorotation calculation improved
- new setups for the fixed-wing models
- flightbox is now working also with multicopters and fixed-wing models
- green canopy for the Forza 700
- time scale window (tab Training)
- some further improvements