macOS / Productivité
uFocus is a distraction-free writing application that allows you to open plain text files and keep them organized inside libraries. The main goal is to allow everyone to express their creativity in the most simple, beautiful way.
What is uFocus capable of?
• Unobtrusive interface: the title bar only appears when moving the mouse to the top of the window
• Swipe with two fingers to the right to show the sidebar. Here you can link your favorite libraries and quickly access your documents
• Show text statistics including character and word count and reading time
• MultiMarkdown: easily add headings, quotes, ordered and unordered lists, links, images, italics, bold, footnotes, citations, glossaries and acronyms. You can then export your documents to HTML
• Sentence highlighting: you can stay even more focused by fading out all the text but the current sentence
• Typewriter scrolling: automatically scrolls the text when you get on a new line
• Sound mode: experience the ultimate feeling of a typewriter
• NoWayBack mode: disable deletions and replacements if your greatest temptation is always to edit your text instead of writing
• Fullscreen: focus on your words and hide everything else that is on screen
• iCloud, autosaving and Versions are also supported
• Choose between three different editor widths, four font sizes and a light, dark or sepia theme
• Print either a single file or a whole directory
If you have any request or improvement you would like to see in the next version of uFocus, please visit the uFocus website by clicking the Support button.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
• Small bug fixes.