iOS Universel / Medecine
Transfer blood sugar values from your meter into your iPhone and mySugr Logbook! No cables, no Bluetooth, no Wi-Fi or other complicated technology needed — just your meter, your iPhone and your mySugr Logbook. A diabetes logbook with all your transfered blood glucose values and clear PDF-Reports for your doctor will make your diabetes suck less.
Try mySugr Scanner for free (10 scans per day)! It uses the camera on your iPhone to grab blood glucose values from a variety of existing meters using patented image recognition technology from our partners Anyline. It’s quick, convenient, and it can be done almost anywhere (on the sofa, at a bus stop, waiting for your doctor, etc.).
• Wireless transfer from blood sugar meter to iPhone
• Crisp and clear PDF reports that can be emailed
• Automatic sync to mySugr Logbook
• Integration with Apple Health: your scanned values are stored in Apple Health
• Secure data backup
• FreeStyle Lite (Abbott)
• FreeStyle Freedom Lite (Abbott)
• FreeStyle Precision Neo (Abbott)
• Contour (Ascensia / Bayer)
• Contour Link (Ascensia / Bayer)
• Contour XT (Ascensia / Bayer)
• GL 44 (Beurer Medical)
• Accu-Chek Aviva (Roche)
• Accu-Chek Aviva Nano (Roche)
• Accu-Chek Performa Nano (Roche)
• Gluco Result (Stada)
• Gluco Result To Go Plus (Stada)
• ... more devices to come
• Unlimited scanning
• mySugr Logbook with all features
• All mySugr apps
…for the price of one coffee per month.
Optimized for iPhone 5 or later.
In-App Purchases: mySugr Pro can be purchased as an auto-renewing subscription for a price of USD 2.99 per month or USD 27.99 per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
We are constantly working to make mySugr Scanner better, and we’re counting on your feedback. Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we’d love to hear from you.
Reach us at:
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
• Complete overhaul — support for many new blood glucose meters: FreeStyle Lite, FreeStyle Freedom Lite, FreeStyle Precision Neo (Abbott); Contour, Contour Link, Contour XT (Ascensia/Bayer); GL 44 (Beurer Medical); Accu-Chek Aviva, Accu-Chek Aviva Nano, Accu-Chek Performa Nano (Roche); Gluco Result, Gluco Result To Go Plus (Stada)
• Faster and more precise scanning
• Improved feedback about scanning quality
• iPad compatibility