Perfect OB Tracker
iOS Universel / Medecine
Simple, fast, yet more thorough than any other pregnancy wheel available for the iPhone, Perfect OB Tracker is better than just a replacement for your trusty paper wheel.
• Keep track of any number of pregnant patients with at-a-glance due date and gestational age
• Synchronize to all your iOS devices via iCloud (optional)
• Sort by name or due date
• Search by name or medical record number
• Keep notes on each patient
• Track postpartum, as well, noting delivery date, gender, and name
• Quick Calculator lets you use the OB wheel without having to enter patient data for one-off calculations
1) Start with one of:
• Last menstrual period (LMP)
• Conception date
• Estimated date of confinement/delivery (EDC)
• Ultrasound dating: Number of weeks and days gestation as of a given date ("X Weeks").
Enter dates quickly with the intelligent keypad (which knows when you're done typing the month, for example, and automatically moves to the day) or with the spinning date wheel.
2) Get thorough results: All the information you would expect from a classic wheel, plus more:
• Estimated Due Date
• LMP Date
• Conception Date
• 1st Trimester End Date
• 2nd Trimester End Date
• Gestational Age
• Conceptional Age
• Expected Fetal Length based on standard fetal growth curves
• Expected Fetal Weight based on standard fetal growth curves ("How much does my baby weigh, doctor?")
Results are relative to 'today' by default; this can be quickly changed to reflect any date by tapping the 'today' button and selecting a new date.
3) Accurate results: Perfect OB Wheel provides exact dates and accounts for all calendar variance, including leap years.
4) Secure: HIPAA complaint passcode locking keeps your patient information safe
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
Fixed 'Age at Birth' which was off by 1 day sometimes.