iOS Universel / Musique
RF-1 - Algorithmic Reverb (AU, AB, IAA, Standalone)
RF-1 is a collection of algorithmic reverbs capable of creating a variety of effects ranging from small rooms to huge, heavily modulated spaces and everything in between.
RF-1 comes packed with multiple reverb algortihms, a solid standalone application, carfully tuned factory presets and a plethora of tweak-able controls.
What's more, RF-1 integrates with everything from AudioUnit Hosts over Audiobus to Inter-App Audio, Guitar- and USB Interfaces.
* 5 unique reverb programs (see below)
* Continuously variable size
* Variable pre-delay
* Diffusion control
* Damping control
* Width control
* High- and Low shelves (+/- 6db pre effect)
* Mod section with depth and speed controls (Sine LFO 0.01hz to 5.0hz)
Clean and bright sounding space with subtile modulation and gradually building density.
Dark, highly diffused sound with high initial echo density and dark modulation.
Capable of huge, wide spaces with deep modulation.
Large, bright and always moving with amplitude modulation at the output.
Dark, noisy and wonderfull sounding reverb modeled after the first digital reverbs from the late 70s. (10khz bandwidth / 12bit processing)
* AudioUnitV3 Effect
* Inter-App Audio Effect
* Audiobus (Filter)
* Ableton Link
* USB Audio Interface (Standalone)
* Guitar Interface (Standalone)
* Microphone (Standalone)
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
- Fixed an issue where loading presets would not work when running on iOS14