RoadWarrior Route Planner
iOS Universel / Navigation
Create reliable multi-destination routes with RoadWarrior’s route planner that accounts for real-time traffic, client availability, and your schedule. Designed for the traveling and driving professional, RoadWarrior makes it easy for you to map out a daily route, prioritize your deliveries based on location, and schedule stops with the more efficient routes. The RoadWarrior community includes everyone from professional couriers like Fedex, UPS, and DHL drivers to sales representatives, realtors, insurance agents, delivery drivers, and even small businesses. RoadWarrior is the secret weapon to crushing your route.
What comes with being a RoadWarrior?
- Plan delivery routes with multiple destinations
- Optimize your routes for multiple types of travel
- Navigate using your favorite direction apps like Apple Maps, Google Maps, Waze, HERE Maps, and more.
- Use your spreadsheet of delivery addresses in the app
- Manually drag and drop to adjust your route in seconds
- Enable Round Trip options to create a closed loop
- Add availability time windows to ensure you arrive at locations during open or delivery hours
- Track your activity by checking into locations
- Send ETAs to clients with Glympse integration
-Search for addresses from the web or your contacts
Users Are Saying...
“Life saver! Increased my number of deliveries by 40%”
“Off the chain.... as a Fedex Ground Contractor this helps TREMENDOUSLY!”
“For Hustlers: The Best App Money Can Buy “
The Professional upgrade unlocks the premium features of RoadWarrior 2.0. Pro users will enjoy the ability to optimize routes with extended number of stops, as well as higher limits for search and total optimized stops per day.
Available as two auto-renewable subscriptions:
1) $5 USD per month
2) $50 USD per year
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Learn more at http://iguide.roadwarrior.app/gettingstarted/.
If you encounter any problems with the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
Fix busy cursor screen / BASIC users.
Improved session handling
Sync Note between Stop & History