iPhone / Productivité
First time activation requires a specific authentication procedure. This authentication can only be done in a private network controlled by iVent Mobile. The app is therefore not meant for public usage.
MyPhone is not another VOIP application!!
The MyPhone app will make any mobile phone subscriber reachable for outboundand inbound calls and messages without 3G/4G coverage. The user can be reached on his own mobile number everywhere where WiFi is available. Connectivity will be established through all major mobile operators to provide worldwide mobile roaming services at low costs. You can use any IOS no SIM changes is necessary.
MyPhone is an APP you can install on your smartphone. MyPhone allows you to place and receive calls and messages using your normal SIM and smartphone everywhere on the globe where WiFi is available. Everyone with a regular (mobile) phone can call you when you are outside GSM-coverage.
The person calling you does not require an APP or anything else, he or she just makes a regular call to your mobile number.
SMS push notifications allows you to message to all your users simultaneously or to specific users with important announcements like security alerts, schedule updates or instructions etc..
Extending GSM networks with associated high costs and regulations are no longer applicable. Dialling with the phone's Native Dialer and the usage of your address
book is another unique feature of iVent's MyPhone. iVent offers flexible billing options, including per location and / or individual users.
MyPhone Unique features are:
• Reachable on your own mobile number whilst you are outside GSM network coverage;
• Examples are ships, airplanes, buildings, compounds and rural areas where no GSM network is available
• Calling and messaging wherever WiFi internet is available;
• End-to-end Sim authentication to enable caller ID notification and ensure security;
• Attractive roaming rates compared with satellite roaming;
• MyPhone uses the smartphone native dialer and address book;
• High quality voice at a low data rate over satellite networks;
• SMS push notifications;
• Flexible billing options per SIM, users, location both pre- and post-paid is possible