Keybase - Crypto for Everyone
iOS Universel / Réseaux sociaux
Keybase is a messaging platform where:
• you can write securely to any twitter, reddit, facebook, github, and hacker news user
• you don't need to know someone's phone number or email address
• all messages are secure, end-to-end encrypted
• multi-device: your messages survive and transfer with encryption to new phones & computers
Keybase is so much more. It is:
• free for everyone, and free of ads
• open source (https://github.com/keybase/client)
• multi-platform, w/apps for macOS, Linux, and Windows (https://keybase.io/download)
By using the Keybase app you agree to the following terms:
• you'll be a nice Internet person
Keybase for mobile is brand new and we yearn for feedback. Inside the app, click the gear icon and then choose "feedback" to send us a summary of your experience.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
• Administering groups is easier than ever with the redesigned Teams tab
• Prettier icons
• Better handling of audio attachments in info panel
• Forward images and attachments in chat
• Improved file sharing with email addresses
• Updated some emojis
• Fix sending more file types into Keybase from other apps.