iOS Universel / Réseaux sociaux
Letterboxd for iOS puts the popular social network for film lovers on your iPhone or iPad, so you can log films and catch up on your friends’ activity with ease.
Sign in with your existing account (or create one for free) to enjoy our all-new native interface. These features of the web experience are supported, with more to come:
– Sign in (with 1Password support) or create an account
– Browse popular, highly rated and most anticipated films
– Log films with date, rating, review and tags
– View film info (including cast & crew, popular lists and reviews) and rate, like, watchlist or mark as watched
– View (and filter) your activity feed
– Read and comment on reviews and lists
– Create and edit lists
– View member profiles including films, reviews, diary entries, tags and more
– Follow members to see their activity in your feed
– Filter and sort collections of films based on specific criteria
– Search for films, content and people
Our app now offers account upgrades as follows:
– Upgrade to 1 Year of Letterboxd Pro or Patron
– Pro adds annual and all-time stats pages based on your account activity, advanced activity and streaming service filters (the latter powered by JustWatch), list cloning and removes third-party ads from our website.
– Patron provides all the benefits of Pro, plus a profile backdrop taken from the first of your four favorite films (if available), a listing on the Patrons page of our website and occasional early access to new features.
– Payment is charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm purchase and your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is disabled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for a renewal up to 24 hours before the end of each current period, at the same annual fee.
– You can manage your subscription and disable auto-renewals in the App Store app following purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We welcome your feedback regarding Letterboxd for iOS. Please email us: email@example.com
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
– Fixes a bug in the new text composer where comments and bio updates were not correctly passed to the server.
– We’ve rebuilt the text composer view (used to write reviews and list notes) to hopefully eliminate some of the crashes we saw with iOS 13. The new composer saves your progress every ten seconds, allowing you to resume where you left off, in the event you still strike a crash. Let us know how it goes for you. (And yes, we’re aware of the extra tap that’s now required to show the keyboard — it’s unavoidable with the current approach and platform rules, but we’ll try to improve this in a future release.)
– Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.