Yahoo Fantasy Football & more
iOS Universel / Sports
The best in Fantasy Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Tourney Pick'em and Daily Fantasy. Yahoo Fantasy has you covered every day, year-round.
Voted the Best Fantasy Sports Mobile App and Best Commissioner Mobile App by the Fantasy Sports Trade Association 5 years in a row!
Easily switch between games and focus on what really matters: drafting your team, setting your lineup, and winning!
Manage your roster - pick up players and make trades in the app.
Draft anywhere - you never need to miss a draft again now that you can draft your team from your phone
Instant updates - be at the top of your game with instant scoring updates and breaking player news.
Expert Analysis - edge out the competition with Yahoo Fantasy and Rotoworld experts, now accessible in the app.
Fantasy Messenger - trash talk your leaguemates right from the app with gifs and other rich media
Daily Fantasy Sports - draft a new roster every day for a chance to win money. Enter free contests or put cash on the line.
- Use the bottom menu to move between fantasy home, your season-long teams, daily fantasy, and messenger.
- The top menu allows you to move to different screens within home, season-long teams and daily fantasy.
- Play in a free daily fantasy sports contest to learn the ropes at no cost.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see http://priv-policy.imrworldwide.com/priv/mobile/us/en/optout.html for more information.Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
• Built push notifications to Fantasy Football Live, providing you with instant takes on your fantasy players by Liz, Andy, Brad and the crew
• Increased visibility for players who have a bye week
• Added the ability to Create League and Batch Create Head-to-Head contests in Daily Fantasy
• Crushed bugs
• Ranked Gardner Minshew’s moustache number one. With apologies to Aaron Rodgers’ fans and Mayfielders out there, henceforth we will be referring to all moustaches as Minshews