iOS Universel / Style de vie
PropertyGuru's AgentNet app allows real estate agents in Malaysia to create new listings, market their properties, respond to enquiries and manage existing listings. The app is only available to real estate agents with a registered PropertyGuru Malaysia account.
If you are a property agent looking to get increased exposure online and need to manage your listings on the move, get subscribed with PropertyGuru and download the app to enjoy the following features:
- Add property listings immediately after obtaining permission to sell propert
- Take photos from your devices and update them directly to your listings
- Receive real-time updates on buyers' or sellers' enquiries and respond immediately
- Property Wanted section for potential leads
- Edit your profile details
- Reply and be involved in AskGuru
PropertyGuru is available not only in Malaysia with PropertyGuru Malaysia (http://www.propertyguru.com.my/), but also in Singapore (http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/), in Indonesia with Rumah (http://www.rumah.com/) and RumahDijual (http://rumahdijual.com/), and Thailand with DDproperty (http://www.ddproperty.com/).
About PropertyGuru Group
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property portal group used by more than 14 million property buyers, viewing over 116 million property pages and generating over 500,000 enquiries for real estate developer and agent advertisers – every month – across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
The Group has developed and launched 15 mobile applications in four countries and three languages. At present, the Group records over 2.5 million downloaded mobile apps in the region, resulting in a slew of three MOBEX awards sweep.
Headquartered in Singapore, PropertyGuru was founded in 2006 by two entrepreneurs with a vision to simplify the property search process and help buyers, sellers and investors make better property decisions faster.
Taking advantage of Asia’s growing affluence, property demand and online explosion, PropertyGuru has become market leader in Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia. The Group received S$175 million investment - the largest in the technology sector in Southeast Asia in 2015 - to support its innovation, marketing and further expansion in the region.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
- Bug fixes and app optimisation
- Thank you for using AgentNet app by PropertyGuru! To make our app better, we will be updating the app more frequently. You can turn on automatic update (device's Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads) so that you get to enjoy the new features without having to check back on iTunes.
- If you find the app helpful, please take a moment to rate us on App store