iOS Universel / Utilitaires
*You must own a Synology NAS to run this app, and be running the latest DSM 6.0 to get the complete set of features.*
DS finder allows you to set up and manage your Synology NAS, sends you NAS-related notifications, and opens your door to the world of Synology apps. And yes, all these features can be accessed directly from your phone, so wave goodbye to complicated setup and management with DS finder!
．DS finder only supports installing DSM on most models (rack mount models, desktop models of FS and XS series, and EDS14 excluded).
．DS finder supports managing all Synology NAS models running DSM 5.0 and above.
．You will need a mobile device running iOS 9.0+ to use this app.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
1. Supports displaying device connection statuses.
2. Supports displaying hostnames.
3. Adjusted the interface on the General page.
4. Improved error message display and information.
5. Improved the Wake on LAN (WOL) user experience.
1. Fixed the storage status inconsistency between the App and DSM.
2. Fixed the incorrect unread message counts for push notifications.
3. Fixed the issue where the application might fail to display the login page if users had logged in to devices using DSM 7.2 via web browsers.
4. Fixed the issue where users might not be prompted to enable push notifications after login.
5. Fixed the issue where the clean installation of DSM may generate multiple connection records.
6. Minor bug fixed.