Rokumote : your Roku TV Remote
iOS Universel / Utilitaires
Take full control of your Roku device with Rokumote, the ultimate remote control app for iPhone and iPad.
With seamless compatibility across all models, including TVs and sticks, Rokumotee offers a simple setup process.
Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone or iPad, and the app will automatically detect and pair with your Roku device.
Enjoy all the features of the original remote control.
Rokumote is neither an official Roku product, nor are we affiliated with the Roku company.
We offer auto-renewing subscription:
- Length: Yearly-Monthly-Weekly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access the Premium features of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your Apple account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information on how to proceed.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your Apple Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
Enhancing device search capabilities.
Support more controls.