CLZ Movies - movie cataloging
iOS Universel / Divertissement
The only movie collection app with official IMDb data! Catalog your DVD / Blu-ray collection. Just scan barcodes with your camera!
Subscription: $14.99 per year / free 7-day trial
Use our CLZ Core service to easily add movies, either by:
1. scanning barcodes with your device camera.
2. searching our online movie database by title
3. pasting the IMDb Number or IMDb URL
Automatically download official IMDb cast & crew and IMDb Ratings/Votes. Also get cover images, plot summaries, trailer videos, backdrop art, etc...
Use our CLZ Cloud service to:
* Share your app subscription to other mobile devices, without paying again.
* Sync your movie database between devices (e.g. your phones and tablets).
* View and share your movie list online, using the CLZ Cloud viewer website.
* Always have an online cloud-backup of your collection database.
* Sync data to/from our Movie Collector or Movie Connect software (separate purchase).
Other app features:
* Keep track of your collection and your wish list.
* Edit movie entries to add more details, like location, owner, notes, rating, etc.
* Update IMDb Ratings & Votes with the latest data from IMDb, updated *daily*!
* Group movies into folders, e.g. by format, director, genre, year, etc...
* Sort movie lists by title, release date, purchase date, runtime, IMDb rating, etc...
* Cool "infographic" style Statistics page with top 5 lists and charts.
* View your collection as a list or as a "cover wall".
* Questions or concerns? Just contact us! *
We love to hear your feedback, we are here to help with any problems or concerns.
In the app, tap the menu icon top left, then choose Contact Support.
* Subscription pricing *
CLZ Movies is a subscription app:
* $1.49 per month, when paying monthly
* $14.99 per year, when paying yearly (~ $1.25 per month)
The subscription lets you:
* use of the app on multiple phones and tablets
* access our CLZ Core online movie database, for full movie details, official IMDb cast/crew, cover art and daily updated IMDb Ratings/Votes
* use our CLZ Cloud system, for syncing between devices, backups and online sharing
* use our excellent customer support by email, 7 days a week
* download our regular app updates with new features and improvements
You can start a 7-day free trial from the app's start-up screen. The free trial automatically continues into the subscription of your choice. You can cancel your subscription anytime through the App Store.
About auto-renewable subscriptions:
* The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
* The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
- Quick-search your folders
This update introduces a new search box right above the folder panel, that lets you instantly search/filter the folder panel as you type! Just typing a few letters is often enough to bring the folder you are looking for into view
- Sort your folders by count
By default, the folders are sorted alphabetically. But as of today, there is another option: sort your folders by the counter, that is by the number of movies contained.
Sorting by the counters is a nice way to find the most important Formats, Actor, Directors, etc..
- Now uses our brand-new CLZ Cloud Sync server
Previously one big server was handling the Connect website, the CLZ Cloud website AND the CLZ Cloud syncing from the desktop programs and the mobile apps.
But this week we have set up a brand-new dedicated Sync-server to handle just the CLZ Cloud syncing.
- Field Defaults: It wasn't possible to set the rating field back to zero.
- Manage Pick Lists: Merging list items caused too many sync changes.