CLZ Music - Music Database
iOS Universel / Musique
Catalog your CDs and vinyl records.
Automatic cover images and song lists.
Just scan barcodes with your camera!
- Free 7-day trial, then US $14.99 per year -
Use our "CLZ Core" central online music database for easy adding of albums.
* Just scan CD or vinyl barcodes with your device camera.
* or search our CLZ Core by Catalog Number (great for vinyl) or by Artist/Title.
* CLZ Core will automatically give you cover images and full album details:
* Artist, title, label, year, genre and of course the full song list.
Use our online "CLZ Cloud" system to:
* Sync your music database between devices (e.g. your phones and tablets).
* View and share your album list online, using the CLZ Cloud viewer website.
* Always have an online cloud-backup of your collection database.
* Sync data to/from our Music Collector or Music Connect software (separate purchase).
* Share your app subscription to other mobile devices, without paying again.
Other app features:
* Keep track of your collection and your wish list.
* Edit album entries to add more details, like location, owner, notes, rating, etc.
* Can't find your album in CLZ Core? No problem, just use Add Manually from the menu.
* Group albums into folders, e.g. by artist, format, label, genre, year, etc...
* Sort album lists by artist, year, title, purchase date, length, etc...
* View your collection as a list or as a "cover wall".
* Questions or concerns? Just contact us! *
We love to hear your feedback, we are here to help with any problems or concerns.
In the app, tap the menu icon top left, then choose Contact Support.
* Subscription pricing *
CLZ Music is a subscription app. You need an active subscription to use CLZ Music and its online services.
* US $1.49 per month, when paying monthly
* US $14.99 per year, when paying yearly (~ $1.25 per month)
You can start a 7-day free trial from the app's start-up screen. The free trial automatically continues into the subscription of your choice. You can cancel your subscription anytime through the App Store.
About auto-renewable subscriptions:
* The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
* The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
- Custom images were uploaded too often