iPhone / Divertissement
Diverter lets you call and transmit a free selection to an accomplice, whilst dialing a randomly generated phone number.
- Works internationally with any number format.
- Supports iOS Dark Mode.
- Enhanced "Mask Number" ensures the display stays consistent.
- No hidden or extra charges - any calls you make will be using on your own phone, and all information is sent over the call.
- Works over cellular, FaceTime Audio or FaceTime.
- No text message is sent, nor are any other apps, purchases or subscriptions required - everything happens over the phone!
- Create, use, and share your own lists. Diverter also integrates with DFB, allowing you to use any of the existing DFB lists!
- Multiple, novel input methods, including Gyro Input, T9 Input, and more.
- Many effects are possible!
This app is for entertainment purposes only. All broadcast performance rights reserved.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
- Added vibrate to confirm list input entry
- Potential crash when duplicate items present in a list
- Crash when non ascii characters are in a list when using T9
- "On Dial" added for when call answer not detected
- A complete app redesign.
- You can now send info to your accomplice via multiple novel input methods.
- Diverter now supports lists, from star signs to playing card stacks and more. It comes with many built in lists, but you can add your own.
- You can share lists, and even import an existing list from DFB.
- Mask Number now updates your accomplice's contact automatically.
- The selected info gets transmitted over the phone call.
- The call can be via a cellular phone call, or via Facetime Audio. You can even switch to FaceTime Video.
- Fully supports modern iOS features such as Dark Mode.
- Works with any region and number format.