iPhone / Divertissement
A playing card prediction effect with a borrowed phone.
- A spectator visits a website on THEIR OWN phone, tablet or computer.
- You point out a photograph on the site.
- BEFORE they see the full image, you then ask them to name any playing card.
- The spectator then looks at the photo that has been on the screen of their own device the entire time to see a perfect match!
WebFX directs potential clients to your website, with no accomplice required.
Don't have a website? No problem!
WebFX provides you with a free customisable site.
* Very EASY to perform.
* NO memory work!
* ANY card can be named.
* Your phone is NOT in play.
* The spectator is ALREADY on your website before thinking of a card.
* Works with ANY modern device.
- WebFX provides all users with a customisable single page site to use for the effect.
- Video and audio broadcasting of any description (including TV, radio and Internet) of this effect is prohibited without the written consent of its creator.
WebFX includes a Pro Upgrade which can be purchased via a one-time fee or via a monthly subscription.
The Pro Upgrade gives access to more images, more input methods, the ability to embed the image to an existing website, setting your own image, plus more functionality within the app.
If choosing to subscribe, note:
- Your Pro Upgrade payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription any time.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period by going to your iOS Account Settings after purchase.
- The current subscription price is $0.99 USD/month, but a lifetime purchase is available.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
- Support for Oblivious Notifier.
- Bug fixes.