GSE SMART IPTV PRO
Apple TV / Divertissement
Support: EPG TIMELINE
Support: XTREAM-CODES API
Support: Web interface (GSE WEB TOOLS) for playlist management
Support: Parental control
Support: Automatic live stream reconnection
Support: Dynamic language switching
Support: Multiple theme
Support: For copy and paste playlists
Support : EPG on favourite channels
Support : Embedded subtitle support and more external subtitle formats support
(Embedded bimap subtitle support : DVB TELETEXT , dvd_subtitle , dvb_subtitle , xsub ,hdmv_pgs_subtitle , ASS , SSA , SUBRIP .... and more ....)
External subtitle support : subrip(srt) , ass , ssa , sub , VTT , subviewer 10/20 ....and more
(GSE IPTV layout has designed for full compatible with Apple TV Remote app , you can control or just copy and paste from IPHONE or IPAD)
You can download itune remote here
Full functional free version available, Please try app before you buy.
GSE SMART IPTV is a complete user defined Advanced IPTV solutions for live and non-live TV/stream.
With built-in powerful player that supports most formats including RTMP all options. Fast intelligence M3U playlist parser.
- Exclusive features: Support DLNA/UPNP and SAMBA clients.
- Users can now browse whole WINDOWS, MAC PC and play all media straight without downloading, without converting.
- Download M3U, Subtitles sub rib (.srt) , and XMLTV EPG files straight from PC/MAC.
If you ever want to play M3U, JSON live streams, if you need player supporting these live (non- live) streams, this IPTV is a solution for these requirements.
We have provided sample M3U, JSON etc. and ready to start.
- Built-in powerful player support all popular video formats including RTMP with all options including tokens.
Player support lots of popular formats like m3u8,mms,rtsp,rtmp ... etc. for live stream and support MKV ,AVI ,MP4 ,MPEGTS ,MOV ,OGG ,FLV etc.. For non-live streams
- Support: Local M3U Playlists (user can upload via FTP or WEBBROWSER via built-in http server)
- Support: Remote Playlists (User can add their http remote playlists)
- Support: Secure Playlist
- Support: EPG in XMLTV format (xml, zip, gz formats allowed);
- Faster and better intelligence M3U parser
1. Favourite playlist
2. Download Remote playlist to Local
3. Remote playlist can be add to database straight away
4. Built-in HTTP WEB SERVER UPLOAD for playlists and EPG etc.
Users can now add their contents not only via FTP, but can upload with any web browser of any OS
5. EPG support in XMLTV format, allow XML, ZIP, GZ formats
*** EPG support for local and remote, remote can update regularly ***
6. Dynamic Language support features
- Language set to default language, however users can switch between 31 languages without changing device language setting
- Supported language
Arabic , Czech , Danish , German , Greek , English , Spanish , Finnish , French , Hebrew , Hungarian , Indonesian , Italian , Japanese , Korean , Malay , Dutch , Portuguese , Romanian , Russian , Swedish , Thai , Turkish , Chinese (Simplified) , Chinese (Traditional) , Catalan , Norwegian , Polish , Slovak , Ukrainian , Vietnamese
Please report any bugs if you found one to firstname.lastname@example.org
- GSE SMART IPTV PRO does not supply or include any media or content except some sample dummy link with Sintel
“Sintel” is licensed as Creative Commons Attribution 3.0.
© copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
- Users must provide their own content
- GSE SMART IPTV PRO has no affiliation with any third-part provider what so ever.
- We do not endorse the streaming of copyright protected material without permission of the copyright holder.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
- Fix minor bugs
Mainly focus on EPG
- Added EPG super search including title and description (Voice search support)
- Added auto update EPG form all EPG sources
- Added auto update EPG form all Xtreamcodes source
- Auto detect EPG Timezone (Please set manually is auto detect fail)
- optimize App performance
- set Remote playlist on top
- Added xtreamcode New API (user can still use old API)
- Added Favourite EPG details for Both EPG sources
And more .....