iPhone / Economie et entreprise
iCatcher Pro is designed for high speed remote viewing and control of CCTV cameras and devices attached to iCatcher Console systems using your iPhone or iPod Touch.
When used with iCatcher Console, iCatcher Pro allows live and playback views, movement of PTZ cameras and device automation control from the camera menu and live view.
iCatcher Pro utilises iCode's high speed, low bandwidth streaming protocol, iPEG to bring high speed viewing over WiFi and 3G/GPRS connections. You can stream high speed iPEG from iCatcher Console or high quality MJPEG/JPEG from a wide range of IP cameras, including Axis, Sony, Mobotix, Panasonic, Y-Cam, ELMO and more.
iCatcher Pro allows control of PTZ (Pan, Tilt and Zoom) cameras using standard iPhone drag and zoom gestures, as well as single tap jumping to presets and control of automation devices.
- Live viewing from iCatcher Console and a wide range of IP cameras
- Playback viewing *
- Automation device control and sensor readings *
- PTZ Presets *
- PTZ movement using standard iPhone gestures *
- Image capture from video stream to camera roll
- Full screen video streaming
- Free updates
* Features available only when used with iCatcher Console
Please note that iCatcher Pro requires iCatcher Console 4.0 build 40 or later.
Please visit www.icode.co.uk/icatcher for more information.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
- Ongoing updates to support modern IOS versions