5/3/1 Workout logger - 531
iPhone / Forme et santé
Wendler 531 calculator 5/3/1 app to plan log and track your Jim Wendler's power lifting 5/3/1 and beyond 5/3/1 workout program.
No more fiddling around with printed spreadsheets at the gym.
Enter your current 1 rep max and the app will calculate and manage your Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 progression and workout program.
The app will automatically layout the weights and reps for each workout day.
A lot of customization's are available to make the Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 program to customize to achieve your own goals.
Wendler 5/3/1 features
- Calculates one rep max (IRPM) based on your current lifts
- Configurable training max percentage
- Warm-up sets included
- Boring but big sets included
- Different rep schemes supported 5/3/1, 3/5/1, 8/6/3 and 5/5/5
- Custom boring but big sets percentages
- 16 predefined assistance exercises ( customizable )
- Possibility to add your own assistance exercises
- Plates calculator shows the plates to load
- Rest timer with different lengths
- Kg/Lb support
- Progress charts to show your current 1 rep max and bodyweight
- Track your body weight
- Joker sets included
- First set last ( AMRAP and custom variation )
- Triumvirate assistance exercises template
- Configurable bar weights for the main lifts
- Integrates with Apple Health. Workout info pushed to Apple Health.
The app has a trial period of 3 weeks. All features are available during this trial period.
Once the trial period is expired "5/3/1 Pro" feature is required to continue logging the 5/3/1 workouts.
Additionally "Assistance workouts" feature is required to continue logging the assistance workouts.
This app is not affiliated with Mr. Wendler(creator of the program). Please buy his book(s) to fully utilize the ideas behind 531!
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?