Sibelius KeyPad for Mac
iOS Universel / Productivité
Use your iPhone or iPad to compose music in Sibelius on Mac. Add dedicated pads for Sibelius. Why buy additional hardware that you have to carry around, when you can use this great app instead!
All you need to do is download the Mac Helper application and connect your Mac and iOS device to the same WiFi. Music Pad will guide you through the simple setup process.
AT A GLANCE
- Common Notes;
- More Notes;
- Jazz Articulations;
- Automatically switches keypads in Sibelius based on your selection;
- Enjoy the ease of use in a slick user interface you will love;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks;
- 3 steps, under 30 seconds super easy setup.
- Sibelius for Mac
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 10 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Download free helper app from https://cherpake.com/get
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
* [NEW] Choose computer you want to connect to automatically
* [NEW] Hide computers from the list (useful if you sharing network with other people)
* [NEW] Update Mac helper app from iOS app using administrator user name & password (EXPERIMENTAL)
* [FIX] Disable proximity sensor when device is charging
* [FIX] Try to reconnect when WiFi connection is lost before returning to main menu
* [FIX] Wake On Lan
* [FIX] Support latest iOS version