Remote Drive for Mac
iOS Universel / Utilitaires
Turn your iPhone or iPad into the wireless flash drive for your Mac. Have full access to your Mac files – use your iOS device to stream videos, view photos and documents, from anywhere within your home.
AT A GLANCE
- Stream any video directly from your Mac;
- View photos or documents stored on your Mac;
- Transfer files between your Mac and your iOS device;
- Store anything on your iOS device and take it with you on the go;
- Mount your iOS device as drive on your Mac or Windows machine using WebDAV;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks.
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 11 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
* Allow to reset passcode
* Improve resume video UI
* Fixes for tvOS
* Fixes issue with playback of local files... finally (sorry it took so long to figure out)
* Adds sample files in "Sample Files" folder to showcase app functionality
* Other UI fixes and improvements
* Fixes app crash when opening local folder
* Fixes to UI theme
* Ability to create folders (iOS)
* Prevent device from sleeping while using WebDAV (iOS)
* Show automatically Mac computers when connected to WiFi, and local files when on cellular (iOS)
* Automatically play next video in the folder on (tvOS)
# Requires macOS 10.10 or above and helper app ver. 9.9.12 or above