iOS Universel / Sports
This is the full featured Stryd iOS app, capable of:
• Week, month, and year graphs to analyze your training
• Second-by-second graphs and data analytics to analyze your workouts
• An easy to find history of all of your runs
• Log indoor and outdoor runs
• Update device firmware and upload offline data
Note that, Stryd uses GPS in the background to track your running distance and pace, and continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life. Stryd also integrates with the Health app in order to get access to the heart rate data from Apple Watch.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
—— New in Stryd 5.8 ——
• Build a list of your shoes and add them to a run
• Track mileage and receive a notification when it's time to retire a shoe.
• Filter your runs by shoe to dig into insights
—— Improved/Fixed in Stryd 5.8.2 ——
• Adds larger shoe sizes for certain regions
• Fixes broken URL when setting up "Other" watch type