SwingVision: The Tennis App
iOS Universel / Sports
Developed under the guidance of Andy Roddick and James Blake. Built by A.I. experts from Tesla and Apple.
SwingVision's proprietary A.I. provides real-time video analysis and coaching using just a single iPhone or iPad camera!
• Train at home with hitting, footwork & doubles drills
• Track shot/spin type and ball speed/trajectory on the court
• Analyze shot depth, spread, accuracy and rally length
• Create video highlights of your best rallies and points
• Get actionable coaching advice after each session
Apple Watch Features:
• Track shot/spin type and swing speed on the court
• Track scores and professional-level match stats
• Use Siri to start tennis practices and matches
• Save tennis workouts to Apple Activity and HealthKit
Use SwingVision® on Apple Watch to track your scores point-by-point, log your tennis workouts, and analyze your swing. Use SwingVision® on iPhone/iPad for deeper analysis of shot patterns, placement and accuracy. Review video footage shot-by-shot or point-by-point, share pro-quality match highlights on social media with scores and stats overlaid, and get coaching advice after every session.
PARENTS, COACHES, & TEAMS
Use SwingVision® on iPhone/iPad to track your students' scores point-by-point from the sidelines. Keep track of detailed stats like winners, unforced errors, first serve percentage, and break point conversion. Analyze your students' video highlights and match stats over time to objectively pinpoint areas for improvement.
**** VALIDATED BY PROS ****
"SwingVision is the first solution to bring sports intelligence to any court in the world, using just your smartphone. I’m thrilled to work with the team as they push the boundaries of tennis and technology."
- Andy Roddick
"On tour, we had to pay thousands of dollars to achieve our potential on the court. Now, thanks to SwingVision, professional-grade technology is available in a handy app for tennis players of every level."
- James Blake
**** SUBSCRIPTIONS ****
Subscribe to SwingVision® Premium to unlock:
• Unlimited on-court ball tracking per month
• Unlimited at-home drills per month
• Private notes on any match or player
• Data exporting for customized offline analysis
Subscribe to SwingVision® Pro to unlock:
• Shot depth, spread, accuracy and speed by player
• Heatmap filters for shot / spin type
• Video filters for player and shot / spin type
• Smart insights pinpointing what to improve after each session
• Exclusive coaching videos and drills from top tennis pros
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. Subscription payments will be made via your iTunes account and will auto-renew within 24 hours of expiration, one month from purchase date for monthly (or one year from purchase date for yearly). Turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before expiration in your iTunes Store settings to let your subscription lapse.
The current price of SwingVision® Premium is $6.99 USD per month (or $59.99 USD per year) and the current price of SwingVision® Pro is $14.99 USD per month (or $119.99 USD per year). Prices may vary by country.
Terms of Service: https://swing.vision/terms/
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
This update features major enhancements to performance, reliability & usability!
• Fixed crashing when tagging images of partners in doubles vision sessions
• Fixed a bug that caused points/stats to disappear and make the video unplayable after analyzing match video
• Fixed a bug that caused opponent vision shots to be lost when scoring with watch
• Improved navigation performance of the "Me" tab after having tracked several sessions
• Improved reliability of syncing matches, drills & videos