SwingVision - A.I. Tennis App
iOS Universel / Sports
Developed under the guidance of Andy Roddick and James Blake. Built by A.I. experts from Tesla and Apple.
SwingVision® is the most advanced, affordable and accessible solution for tennis training! Using just your iPhone or Apple Watch, our A.I. provides professional grade sports intelligence for the first time in tennis history.
• Track ball speed, placement and contact point
• Analyze shot depth, spread, accuracy and rally length
• Generate video highlights of your best rallies and points
• Get actionable coaching advice after each session
Apple Watch Features:
• Analyze swing speed, spin and shot type
• Track scores and professional-level match stats
• Use Siri to start tennis practices and matches
• Save tennis workouts to the Activity and Health apps
Use SwingVision® on Apple Watch to track your scores point-by-point, log your tennis workouts, and analyze your swing. Use SwingVision® on iPhone for deeper analysis of shot patterns, placement and accuracy. Discover nearby courts, message players in your area, and schedule matches ahead of time. Share pro-quality match highlights on social media with your scores and stats overlaid, and get coaching advice after every session.
PARENTS, COACHES, & TEAMS
Use SwingVision® on iPhone to track your students' scores point-by-point from the sidelines. Keep track of detailed stats like winners, unforced errors, first serve percentage, and break point conversion. Analyze your students' video highlights and match stats over time to objectively pinpoint areas for improvement.
**** VALIDATED BY PROS ****
"SwingVision is the first solution to bring sports intelligence to any court in the world, using just your smartphone. I’m thrilled to work with the team as they push the boundaries of tennis and technology."
- Andy Roddick
"On tour, we had to pay thousands of dollars to achieve our potential on the court. Now, thanks to SwingVision, professional-grade technology is available in a handy app for tennis players of every level."
- James Blake
**** SUBSCRIPTIONS ****
Subscribe to SwingVision® Premium to unlock:
• Unlimited shot tracking per session
• Head to head records against non-Swing users
• Private notes on any match or player
• Data exporting for customized offline analysis
Subscribe to SwingVision® Pro to unlock:
• Shot depth, spread, accuracy and speed by player & stroke type
• Stroke and spin type filters for placement and contact heatmaps
• Smart insights pinpointing what to improve after each session
• Exclusive coaching videos and drills from top tennis pros
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. Subscription payments will be made via your iTunes account and will auto-renew within 24 hours of expiration, one month from purchase date for monthly (or one year from purchase date for yearly). Turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before expiration in your iTunes Store settings to let your subscription lapse.
The current price of SwingVision® Premium is $9.99 USD per month (or $99.99 USD per year) and the current price of SwingVision® Pro is $19.99 USD per month (or $199.99 USD per year). Prices may vary by country.
Terms of Service: https://swing.vision/terms/
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
New iOS/watchOS Features:
∙ Unlimited swing tracking (stroke/spin type, shot speed) is now free!
iOS Fixes & Enhancements:
∙ Fixed an issue that caused video recording to be choppy
∙ Disabled video uploading on cellular