ISS Real-Time Tracker 3D
iOS Universel / Références
ISS Real-Time Tracker 3D is the most unique and popular ISS spotting and tracking app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. ISS Real-Time Tracker 3D provides detailed spotting information on upcoming visible passes from your current location. Get pass predictions and detailed viewing data for up to the next 30 days. Set alerts in your calendar with one tap, so you never miss a pass. The table provides all the information you need to spot the station, along with ratings to help you select the best passes to view. The app locates and tracks the International Space Station in 3D and real-time on a beautiful photorealistic 3D model of the Earth and an animated interactive map of Earth with a ground track overlay. ISS Real-Time Tracker 3D does even more. Tweet the current ISS crew members and get their bios and stats. Watch live NASA TV programming, and get live HD video of Earth from the space station. ISS Real-Time Tracker 3D is the only iOS app that gives you all of these features and capabilities.
• Get accurate and detailed upcoming visible pass information for your current location.
• Each pass is rated with 0-4 stars to quickly show you which will be the most visible based on brightness (magnitude).
• Track the ISS position in real-time on an interactive map of Earth with orbit ground track plots.
• Photorealistic interactive 3D globe showing real-time ISS position, orbital track, the Earth's tilt, precise location and reflection of the Sun, and terminator.
• Presents current ISS crew members with their key data and bios.
• Tweet crew members and view their feeds from space.
• When adding a pass to your calendar, alerts will be set for 1 hour before and again at 15 minutes before the start of the flyover.
• Streaming live video of Earth from the ISS EHDC.
• Watch live NASA Television programming right in the app.
• Optional music soundtrack while tracking.
• Info overlay shows the current ISS position in degrees, minutes, & seconds along with its altitude and velocity.
• Zoom control (map scaling) allows you to zoom in/out in each of 4 ranges from fine to large.
• Tracking update interval (from 1-6 secs) is automatically set for you, based on the map scale.
• Tap any overhead pass to create an event in your calendar.
• Choose from 3 position marker styles.
• All user settings and zoom slider positions are automatically saved between uses.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
Improved subsolar point calculation algorithms. Increases the accuracy and efficiency of the calculations. It also uses more efficient algorithms for the equation of time, the mean anomaly, and the geometric mean longitude. The bottom line is that the real-time position of the Sun is now even more accurate.