Mech Battle - Robots War Game
iPad / Jeux
Here is the multiplayer robot war game you have been looking for! Are you ready for thrilling online battles in high end quality?
So let the weapons speak, warrior! Build up your individual robot hangar, play action-packed team battles, upgrade your mechs and weapons with the earned resources and rank up to the highest leagues! Construct your personal war machines and equip them with fearsome weapons, thousands of combinations are possible!
Prove yourself in professional designed maps and arenas and apply different tactics to your combat when you fight for beacons, capture flags or just terminate your enemies in exciting death matches!
Lead your mechs to glory, pilot!
- Upgradable mechs with abilities like jump, berserk, speed boost, dodge, stealth and others
- Upgradable weapons like kinetics, lasers, energy weapons, ballistics, rockets, shields, missiles and more
- Combine weapons and mechs to create war machines that fit your playing style
- Join or create a clan, play with your friends
- Play different game modes in beautiful maps and arenas
- Complete daily missions to earn additional resources
- Rank up in various leaderboards and become famous all over the world
- Apply crazy paints to your steel titans
- Enjoy fast paced tactical real-time online wars
- Choose from different camera views
- Communicate with your team members using the innovative command wheel
- Use the Mech Lab for deep weapon and mech analyses
- Playable for casual gamers and pros
So what are you waiting for? See you on the battlefield, soldier!
If you have any question or suggestion please feel free to contact us, we are very committed to constantly improving and further developing this incredible third-person PvP robo shooter!
Find out more at https://mech-battle.com
or join our Mech Battle Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/mechbattle/
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
Update #41 and counting, you asked, we deliver...
New and Changed:
– Mew Map ‘Lost City’
– New Map ‘Recon’
– Map Outpost is now smaller
– Added upgrade recommendations to make it easier for new players to upgrade Mechs and Weapons
– Added Target lock soft ability to Zephyr. Target lock soft ability allows to keep the lock on target within usual target lock area as long as fire button is pressed. Mechs with this ability will not lose target lock when another mech walks into line of sight for example.
– Resolution scaling. Quality settings low/medium/high now also have effect on resolution, resulting in high performance improvements on many devices
– Added tutorial panels to explain Domination and Capture the Flag game modes
– Various visual improvements for terrain and objects by using ambient occlusion
– Resolution scaling is now independent from Quality settings
– All balancing changes listed on our website
– Fixed flag sometimes turn black when capturing with Berserker
– Touch movement areas and sensitivity should now be resolution independent
– Fixed possible crashes
– Performance improvements
– Various minor fixes