iPad / Jeux
In the most distant reaches of the world, magic still exists, embodied by spirits of the land, of the sky, and of every natural thing. As the great powers of Europe stretch their colonial empires further and further, they will inevitably lay claim to a place where spirits still hold power - and when they do, the land itself will fight back alongside the islanders who live there.
Spirit Island is a cooperative settler-destruction strategy game designed by R. Eric Reuss and set in an alternate-history world around A.D. 1700. Players become different Spirits of the land, each with their own unique elemental powers, forced to defend their island home from colonizing Invaders spreading blight and destruction. Your Spirits work with the native Dahan to increase your power and drive the invading colonists from your island in this strategic area-control game.
Spirit Island includes:
• Free access to unlimited plays of the tutorial game
• Create custom games with up to 4 available spirits and play 5 full turns
• 36 Minor Power cards that enhance the abilities of your Spirits
• 22 Major Power cards with more powerful effects to devastate the Invaders
• A modular island, made up of 4 balanced island boards, for a variety of layouts
• Thematic island boards that reflect the canonical island and provide a new challenge
• 15 Invader cards driving a distinctive Invader expansion system
• 2 Blight cards with challenging effects as the Invaders blight the Island
• 15 Fear cards with beneficial effects, earned as you terrify the Invaders
Every rule & interaction in the game has been carefully adapted and thoroughly tested by expert Spirit Island players, as well as the designer himself. If you’re wondering how a certain situation works in Spirit Island, this game is the ultimate rules lawyer!
• Original dynamic music composed by Jean-Marc Giffin brings Spirit Island to life. Each Spirit has unique musical elements that wax and wane as the game progresses.
• 3D Textured maps bring a realistic look and isometric perspective to the Island.
• 3D Classic maps present the Island the way it looks on the tabletop.
• 2D Classic maps provide a simplified top-down option for all you number crunchers out there.
When you are ready for more, choose the best option for your budget to unlock the full game, including cross-platform online multiplayer with friends and others from around the world.
Purchase the Core Game - Permanently unlocks all content from the Core Game and Promo Pack 1, including 6 additional Spirits, 4 double-sided Island Boards, 3 Adversaries, and 4 Scenarios for a wide variety of play and fine-tuned challenge.
Or, purchase Horizons of Spirit Island - Permanently unlocks all content from Horizons of Spirit Island, an introductory set of content with 5 Spirits tuned for new players, 3 Island Boards, and 1 Adversary.
Or, subscribe for Unlimited Access ($1.99 USD/month) - Unlocks all content during the term of your subscription. Includes all Core Game content, Promo Pack 1, Branch & Claw, Horizons of Spirit Island, as well as all future content as it becomes available.
Also available: Branch & Claw expansion with 2 Spirits, an Adversary, 52 Power Cards, new Tokens, 15 Fear Cards, 7 Blight Cards, 4 Scenarios, and an Event Deck.
Currently in development and coming soon: Jagged Earth expansion with 10 Spirits, 2 double-sided Island Boards, 2 Adversaries, 57 Power Cards, new Tokens, 6 Fear Cards, 7 Blight Cards, 3 Scenarios, 30 Event Cards, 6 Aspects, and more!
Terms of Service: handelabra.com/terms
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
This update has various bug fixes and improvements, including:
- Added a button to view your Personalized Player Report (maintained by MindWanderer) from the Statistics screen. Check out the main page here: https://mindwanderer.net/si/
- Made subscription access work more reliably when playing offline.
- Fixed a problem where undo or resync in multiplayer could get stuck in some situations.
- Command Beasts now works properly in multiplayer.
- Eyes Watch from the Trees and Thunderspeaker no longer get stuck in multiplayer when Dahan are moved by the special rule.
- Fixed several issues with Second Wave in multiplayer.
- Fixed some cases where damage increasing powers (Gift of Furious Might, Flame's Fury) were not interacting properly with other powers.
- Repeating thresholded The Land Thrashes in Furious Pain with Powerstorm now works properly.
- Fixed a problem where Invader health changes could be lost in certain situations.
- Fixed the interaction between Trade Suffers and Fathomless Mud of the Swamp's special rule.
- Fixed some issues with Undo related to a few Event cards.