Cloud Stream IPTV Player
iOS Universel / Photo et vidéo
Watch the TV IPTV from your ISP or any other TV Internet source from your iPhone or iPad!
• Play IPTV
• Streaming for Internet channels
• Play-multicast streams through a UDP proxy (the proxy must be configured in your local network)
• Support M3U and M3U8, ability to add playlists from the file system device or via Internet.
• Chromecast (For version PRO ONLY)
• Background playback (For version PRO ONLY)
• Parental control (For version PRO ONLY)
• External Player (For version PRO ONLY)
• Sync playlists (For version PRO ONLY)
- Share lists between devices using Airdrop, mail, messages or any other application installed on the device.
- Theme light, dark or automatic.
- Parental lock on the player to keep children on the player.
- If the channel allows, switching subtitles and secondary audio.
- If the m3u list contains groups these will be displayed in the application or you can create your own groups.
M3U list example:
#EXTINF: -1 tvg-logo = "https://www.server.com/logo1.jpg" group-title = "Group1", Channel 1
#EXTINF: -1 tvg-logo = "https://www.server.com/logo2.jpg" group-title = "Group2", Channel 2
Attention! Playback is advisable to do being connected to a wireless network because the connection 3G / 4G could lead to charges from your mobile provider.
ATTENTION! The app does not provides list of channels, must be loaded your own lists.
Cloud Stream does not store or share your playlists. These are only stored on your device or your iCloud account.
Icons by Icons8.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
New on this version:
• Added new function to create a backup for all your playlists and save them or share them, just go to application settings to use it (Only available for PRO users)
• Increased timeout to 60 seconds when update a playlist
• Bug fixes, optimizations and improvements
If you need help you can find support at @cloudstreamplay on twitter.