Remote Files Lite for Mac
iOS Universel / Utilitaires
Turn your iPhone or iPad into the wireless flash drive for your Mac. Have full access to your Mac files – use your iOS device to stream videos, view photos and documents, from anywhere within your home.
AT A GLANCE
- Stream any video directly from your Mac;
- View photos or documents stored on your Mac;
- Transfer files between your Mac and your iOS device;
- Store anything on your iOS device and take it with you on the go;
- Mount your iOS device as drive on your Mac or Windows machine using WebDAV;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks.
- Mac with macOS 10.9 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 9 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
- Some of the advanced features requires you to purchase an upgrade.
- The upgrade is 1 year long auto-renewable subscription that includes 1 month free trial.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Do you enjoy using Remote Control? Please help us by rating the app, so we can continue to offer more features and implement your feedback into the app to make it even better.
Quoi de neuf dans la dernière version ?
* Fix issues with video / audio playback
* Fix QR code scanning to make it actually work...
* Bug fixes and UI improvements
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me,
please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
Requires latest version of the Mac helper app installed on your Mac (9.2.2)